Search

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Birthday Cakes tomorrow @ Millards' garage

We're playing at the Millards' garage tomorrow (Friday, Oct. 30th) with the Birthday Cakes. Also performing will be Rah Rah, Yukon Blonde a Descendents tribute band and another tribute band whom I can't remember. If you've never been to the Millards', it's at 459 Lasalle.

On Saturday the 31st (Halloween), we're going to be doing an Elephanta set at a house show downtown. Also playing will be Mule Skinner and another local I think. For those who don't know Elephanta, they were one of the best bands to ever come out of Sudbury. They broke up and two of the guys formed Mule Skinner, who are also a sick band. Jon and I will be joining Damien and Matt from Mule Skinner to resurrect a couple of Elephanta tunes.

Also, you should go to the Millards' on Sunday Nov. 1st because Library Voices will be playing. This is a show not to be missed. One of the best up and coming bands in Canada in a garage! I won't be there because I have to work, but I'm going to be very miserable knowing that I'm missing this show. If there was any way whatsoever that I could miss work, I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment